Have questions that need answering?
This section will answer questions about the deals we offer, the companies we work with, and why Karma Exchange is the best way to shop online. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Find answers to your questions here:
- Q: What is Karma Exchange?
- A: Karma Exchange is Vancouver’s newest social enterprise that offers you creative ways to indulge yourself, explore your city and directly contribute to a charity that is dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty.
- Q: How do I get today’s Karma offering?
- A: It’s pretty simple…all you have to do is to click ‘BUY’ on the offer you wish to purchase and follow the on-screen instructions. After your card has been charged you will be emailed a voucher which you can print off and enjoy.
- Q: Do I have to wait before I can use my Karma voucher?
- A: In most cases you will have to wait 24 hours before you can redeem your Karma Voucher … just so the merchant can get ready for an influx of good Karma!
- Q: Is Karma Exchange a charity?
- A: Karma Exchange is not a charity; it is a social enterprise that gives 100% of its profits to charity.
- Q: Does Karma Exchange only donate to Create Change?
- A: Karma Exchange was founded to support Create Change. At this point Create Change is the primary recipient of Karma Exchange’s profits.
- Q: How much does Karma Exchange give to Create Change each year?
- A: Karma Exchange is committed to giving 100% of its profits to Create Change. Karma Exchange keeps its overheads low, yet competitive to successfully bring positive marketing to our partners.
- Q: Is buying a voucher on Karma Exchange safe?
- A: Absolutely. Your credit card information is sent via SSL encryption to a secure electronic vault and at no time is it stored anywhere on our servers.
- Q: I have some questions that weren’t covered here…how can I contact you?
- A: You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to answer your question.